Breton is a Celtic tongue still spoken by ca. 200,000 speakers in Brittany, France.
Folktales Texts I posted in breton, with my English translations and my own readings (in limited quantity).
- Learn Breton: Kervarker.org : a good place to begin for lessons, newsgroups, etc.
- Facts about Breton: Informations about the use of the Breton language, in French and Breton.
- An example of the contempt French writers could have for Breton people and culture in the XIXth century.
Breton (and more generally Celtic) music
- Sonerezh Keltiek: Rich page on Celtic history and music, mostly Gaelic domain.
- History of Breton Music: learned 1937 article in Breton published in Gwalarn (Breton text, no pictures)
An tour-tan: radio in Breton + informations about musical events, archives, etc.